TWO RIVERS YOUTH CLUB USE OF FACILITIES AGREEMENT
This use of Facilities Agreement is entered effective the ____ day of ____________, 20___, by and
Between Two Rivers Youth Club ("TRYC") and (Organization), ________________________________and __________________________ (Individual who is the Organization manager.)
WHEREAS, TRYC owns and operates certain youth softball related facilities, including softball fields and batting cages with pitching machines all located at 1700 N. Ridge Road, Wichita, KS (collectively "the facilities").
WHEREAS, Organizations desires to use TRYC's facilities from time to time for Non TRYC Tournaments, and TRYC desires to make its facilities available for Non-TRYC Tournaments under certain terms and conditions set forth below.
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the premises and payments described herein, the parties agree:
1. Fees for Use of Facilities. Organizations will pay certain fees to TRYC, according to TRYC's current Schedule of Fees below which TRYC may amend at any time. A $300.00 deposit is due in advance, to reserve and cover field set up. The deposit is refundable up to 3 days prior to the scheduled event.
Field rental fee = $200.00 per field/per day for up to 6 fields. The 7th field rental is $100.00 per field/per day.
Field Labor fee = $5.00 per game. Tryc will provide one tournament worker to maintain the facility during the tournament including maintaining restroom facilities, trash and assistance with marking fields between games. Any additional workers required for field upkeep may be provided by the renter or tryc can provide additional labor at a rate of $5.00 per game per person.
In case of inclement weather additional charges may apply for the use of field dry and labor used to get the fields playable.
2. Limitation on Frequency of Use of Facilities. Use of the facilities is on a "first come, first served" basis according to TRYC's reservation policies and procedures which TRYC may amend at anytime. TRYC retains the right to use the facilities for its own benefit, or make the facilities available for the use of third parties, with such uses having priority over any use under this Agreement.
3. Other Conditions of Use of Facilities. TRYC will be allowed to provide promotional material about it's league, tournaments, and other activities to participants of the event. The Organization will provide at least one adult (18 years of age or older) to supervise all uses of the facilities. The Organization and its members shall comply with all provisions of the TRYC Code of Conduct and all other TRYC rules and/or limitations on facilities' use that are online and as posted at the facilities or otherwise made known to the Organization, all of which are made terms of the Agreement by reference.
4. Termination of Agreement: TRYC may terminate this Agreement at any time during its term if the Organization and its members fails to comply with all terms of the Agreement, including payment of any fee for use of the facilities, or otherwise violates any TRYC rule, policy or procedure.
5. Organizations Release and Indemnification of TRYC. All uses of the facilities are at outside organization own risk. The outside Organization is responsible for the conduct of present while using the facilities. The Organization in charge of event releases TRYC, its directors, officers, agents and insurers from any and all damages arising out of the use of the facilities, except to the extent that such damages are caused by the negligence of TRYC. The Organization also further agrees to indemnify and hold TRYC harmless from any and all damages suffered by third parties, including but not limited to team members, arising out of Organization’s use of the facilities, except to the extent that such damages are caused by the negligence of TRYC.
6. Must Provide TRYC With the following: A Certificate of Insurance: for at least $2,000,000.00 General Liability Limit and $250,000.00 Accident Medical Limit.
7. TRYC Will Provide the Following: TRYC will provide a board representative to oversee the complex during the event. TRYC will provide concessions for the duration of the event. No concessions will be allowed from the renting organization. TRYC agrees to set up fields and provide trash pick-up for first games of each day of the event. Rakes, field marker and chalk for event games will be provided for the renting organization. TRYC will not be able to provide motorized equipment because of liability and insurance reasons.